We assist clients with a broad range of assurance services including the implementation of robust risk and control frameworks across the three lines of defence. We support clients with front-to-back risk discovery and mitigation processes by undertaking risk assessments and assurance on both the design and operating effectiveness of controls as well as the provision of advice on regulatory and control remediation. We also provide specialist audit skills and subject matter expertise to support Internal Audit functions.
- Model Risk Audit experience in banking or asset management
- Strong CCAR, Capital Markets as well as Market Risk Management experience
- Related certifications (CFA, FRM, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to senior partners who do not necessarily have technical expertise in modelling and model risk
- Strong knowledge of quantitative modelling techniques
- Solid understanding of current regulatory expectations related to model risk
- Experience working on large regulatory initiatives (for example CCAR, Material Model Modifications etc.)
- Robust organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and strong interpersonal and leadership skills to facilitate working with internal senior leadership team and clients at all level
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance or related field
Reporting directly into the Partner of Global Assurance you will be expected to enhance relationships with senior client management by performing and leading high-quality model risk audits across the financial services (primarily banking) client portfolio. We would expect you to manage day-to-day client relationships whilst delivering value to the client by providing insightful knowledge into business improvement, as well as rolling up your sleeves and executing audit work. You will become a trusted advisor to Partners and other Directors in the firm, identifying new business opportunities and building upon existing client networks. We will request you to contribute to writing Thought Leadership articles, people initiatives and to manage engagement economics.