Regulatory Advisory Practice
At Parker Fitzgerald, we help clients with every aspect of their regulatory strategy, compliance and implementation agendas. Our global, cross-sector clients value the depth of our risk and regulatory insight and expertise in helping them design and deliver effective, lasting change that creates long-term value. Our strong relationships with international regulatory authorities and industry bodies give us an unrivalled level of insight into key cross-border regulatory trends and the direction of policy making and our strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading financial technology companies enable us to support our clients in responding strategically to their biggest challenge.
The ability to find a competitive advantage in the ever more complex and faster-changing context delivered by international regulators will determine the sustainable success of many of our clients. Working as part of focused teams of specialists or on larger programmes you will deliver the deep regulatory specialism critical to solving our clients’ most valuable problems. You will be working in teams drawn from industry and consulting who have the technical skill, knowledge and experience to deliver lasting value across sectors.
- Expertise in at least one of regulatory strategy and interpretation, operating model design, regulatory programme delivery and assurance.
- Deep understanding of regulatory priorities, ways of working and approaches, ideally including an understanding of the nuances that determine the best approaches.
- Understanding of emerging regulatory trends and policy direction.
- Extensive industry or consulting experience, gained at major banks or other financial institutions in the areas of regulatory risk and regulatory compliance, or with regulators, supervisors, examiners.
- Specialism or understating of enabling technology so it can be deployed to create effective, lasting solutions.
- The strong communication and influencing skills needed to convey often complex concepts for maximum impact.
- Robust project management and consulting skills to operate in complex environments, delivering with impact.
Our recruitment and selection process is just as much an opportunity for you to find out about us as it is for us to assess you. There are a number of stages, each of which will give you the chance to learn more about us. The scope of opportunities at Parker Fitzgerald means there are a number of different methods we use to make sure the process is fair and thorough. Your recruitment contact at Parker Fitzgerald will describe the exact process for the role you have applied for.
We recognise the valued service provided by recruitment agencies and as such have a Preferred Supplier List, with whom terms of business have been agreed. Only suppliers who have signed up to these terms can place candidates with Parker Fitzgerald and will receive instruction directly from us to do so. We are therefore unable to consider speculative CVs or proposals from any other third party and any speculative CVs or proposals being sent into the business will be treated as gifts.
As such, Parker Fitzgerald reserves the right to contact directly any candidates who have been speculatively submitted by a third party and shall therefore not be liable for any fees whatsoever should it choose to engage the candidate’s services.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to us will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of these terms and agreement that these terms are the totality of any commercial or contractual relationship whatsoever in respect of the candidate(s) whose unsolicited CVs were sent.