Global Assurance Practice
We assist clients with a broad range of assurance services including the implementation of robust risk and control frameworks across the three lines of defence. We support clients with front-to-back risk discovery and mitigation processes by undertaking risk assessments and assurance on both the design and operating effectiveness of controls as well as the provision of advice on regulatory and control remediation. We also provide specialist audit skills and subject matter expertise to support Internal Audit functions.
Reporting directly into the Partner of Global Assurance you will be expected to enhance relationships with senior client management by performing and leading high-quality model risk audits across the financial services (primarily banking) client portfolio. We would expect you to manage day-to-day client relationships whilst delivering value to the client by providing insightful knowledge into business improvement, as well as rolling up your sleeves and executing audit work. You will become a trusted advisor to Partners and other Directors in the firm, identifying new business opportunities and building upon existing client networks. We will request you to contribute to writing Thought Leadership articles, people initiatives and to manage engagement economics.
- Model Risk Audit experience in banking or asset management
- Strong CCAR, Capital Markets as well as Market Risk Management experience
- Related certifications (CFA, FRM, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to senior partners who do not necessarily have technical expertise in modelling and model risk
- Strong knowledge of quantitative modelling techniques
- Solid understanding of current regulatory expectations related to model risk
- Experience working on large regulatory initiatives (for example CCAR, Material Model Modifications etc.)
- Robust organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and strong interpersonal and leadership skills to facilitate working with internal senior leadership team and clients at all level
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Finance or related field
Our recruitment and selection process is just as much an opportunity for you to find out about us as it is for us to assess you. There are a number of stages, each of which will give you the chance to learn more about us. The scope of opportunities at Parker Fitzgerald means there are a number of different methods we use to make sure the process is fair and thorough. Your recruitment contact at Parker Fitzgerald will describe the exact process for the role you have applied for.
We recognise the valued service provided by recruitment agencies and as such have a Preferred Supplier List, with whom terms of business have been agreed. Only suppliers who have signed up to these terms can place candidates with Parker Fitzgerald and will receive instruction directly from us to do so. We are therefore unable to consider speculative CVs or proposals from any other third party and any speculative CVs or proposals being sent into the business will be treated as gifts.
As such, Parker Fitzgerald reserves the right to contact directly any candidates who have been speculatively submitted by a third party and shall therefore not be liable for any fees whatsoever should it choose to engage the candidate’s services.
Submission of any unsolicited CVs and proposals to us will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of these terms and agreement that these terms are the totality of any commercial or contractual relationship whatsoever in respect of the candidate(s) whose unsolicited CVs were sent.