Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
Parker Fitzgerald is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you which you or third parties provide to us.
The Privacy Principles, set out below, explain how your information will be treated by Parker Fitzgerald.
Parker Fitzgerald’s Privacy Principles:
We may in our sole discretion terminate your access to or use of this Site for any reason, including without limitation where we believe that you have not acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Site.
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to inform you about what information about you we will collect and how we will use it
- If we have collected information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and where relevant your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we’re collecting
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes we ensure the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries
If you have any questions about Privacy at Parker Fitzgerald please contact us at: